In this post we collect a lot of info about Air Yeezy 2 footwear collection by Nike and Kanye West. Please read this post entirely. We do not advertising any of those online shops we posting info about. We just showing people resources where they can find those sneakers and maybe buy em there.
Here is what WIKI saying:
West aroused public suspicion of a second shoe collaboration following his appearance (in previously unseen sneakers) in the Robert Rodriguez-directed short film “Black Mamba”, starring Kobe Bryant.
Following a series of high-profile teases of the show (including rapper Jay Z exclaiming “Shoutout to my Yeezys, Yeezy 2’s” during a March 2012 SXSW performance), Nike announced the sneaker on May 30, 2012.
Amid wide anticipation, the shoe was released on June 9, 2012. While sold for a retail price of $250, the shoe gained notoriety for its wildly inflated resale value (with one online auction selling the shoe for a reported $90,000).
Towards the end of 2011, West announced on Twitter that he was in the process of sketching the Air Yeezy 3
– Anyway, all those rumors and possible scketches and possible samples of Nike Air Yeezy 3 are still just rumors! Here is few of those:
Kanye West has been talking about the Yeezy 3 almost half a year before the Yeezy 2 even released. Above is a sample that takes cues from both Yeezys and looks to be a new design. Rumor has it that this might be the Yeezy 3 that we should be expecting sooner rather than later. With glowing icy soles and a bright white colorway, this looks to be a potential hyped up sneaker sure to cause riots.
– Before the 2012 season started, Kanye West tweeted out a message that he is now sketching out the Nike Air Yeezy 3. We don’t want to jump the gun, but by the looks of this image, could this be the first stage of the Nike Air Yeezy 3? Even though, their are still rumors of more colorways of the Yeezy 2 to drop. One thing is for sure, the image is definitely interesting and appealing. No word on exactly what these kicks are, but rumors have it that they could possibly be the first look at the Yeezy 3. Let us know what you think, and give your thoughts in the comment section below? Stay tuned to Sneaker Bar for more further details, and information. Shout-out to the homie @flysavvy for the photo.
– Most of the sneaker world is anxiously awaiting the release of Kanye West’s second signature shoe with Nike, and while that’s not expected to happen until this spring, Mr. West just threw some interesting info our way via his Twitter. Apparently, Kanye is wasting no time going back to the drawing board (literally), as he has reportedly passed on tonight’s dinner so he can focus on sketching concepts for the Nike Air Yeezy 3. With the top-secret Yeezy 2 still pretty well under wraps, don’t expect to hear much on the Air Yeezy 3 anytime soon, but at least we now know that there looks to be a third Yeezy shoe in progress and the thought of working on it is alluring enough to make Kanye miss meals for it. That’s good enough to get us excited. How about you?
One of our favorite websites NICEKICKS wrote:
– Sneakerheads eagerly awaiting the release of the Nike Air Yeezy 2 were treated to official images as well asrelease dates earlier this morning. With speculation of retail price and locations bouncing back and forth, we now have the latest images of the Black/Solar Red rendition. Check out these detailed images below and stay tuned to Nice Kicks for all the latest information regarding the Yeezy 2s.
– After months of anticipation, the Nike Air Yeezy 2 has an official drop date. Both the “Platinum” and Black/Pink colorway are slated to drop in the US and worldwide on June 9th at select retailers in limited numbers.
Slimmer and sleeker than the Air Yeezy 1, this pair focuses on fit and function by tailoring it to Kanye West’s foot. Tennis, training, and texture inspire the Air Yeezy 2, as conveyed on the Tech Challenge II sole, molded forefoot strap, and hand skived anaconda panel. References to ancient civilization provide detail and history in the form of hieroglyphics on the loop strap and leather lace toggle that carries the Roman numeral ‘II’.
Nike Air Yeezy 2
“Platinum” & Black/Pink
June 9, 2012
– Yeezy-mania continues to sweep across the nation as the June 9th drop date quickly approaches. Today, sneakerheads desperate for a pair can increase their chances by staying as close to a computer as possible. Nike Store has just announced that both colorways will be made available at a random day and random time. For the best chance at scoring a pair, stay tuned to Nice Kicks and check out Nike’s new checkout policy.
Nike Air Yeezy 2
June 9, 2012
– Kanye West continues to get the most press as this weekend’s Nike Air Yeezy 2 release receives coverage on CNN. Erin Burnett discusses the pandemonium surrounding the signature sneaker and even compares them to moon boots. Shots fired? Just jokes, but she also makes mention of the recent rise of sneaker cakes.
– Last week, the Nike Air Yeezy 2 Skate Test video caught raves reviews. Today, we see what went into the making. Check out behind the scenes shots of the Phenom crew setting up below.
– Unless you’ve been keeping up with the Kardashians all week, you probably knew that one of the biggest shoes hits retailers this weekend. Releasing is the second signature from world-renowned artist Kanye West. The Nike Air Yeezy 2 will release in two colorways: Black/Solar Red and Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum. Nike Store has stated that the Yeezy 2 will be available online, and they’ll tweet out when it will be available online at a random time. To increase your chances, make sure to enter our Yeezy 2 Worldwide Raffle.
Nike Air Yeezy 2 NRG
Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum
June 9, 2012
Nike Air Yeezy 2 NRG
June 9, 2012
– Fans of Kanye West still searching for Nike Air Yeezy 2s have a chance to score a one of a kind pair while donating to a good cause. RE/CREATE New York has put up for auction an autographed sample pair of the Black/Solar Red colorway. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Hurricane Sandy relief of New York Cares. Click here to bid.
– Regarded by many as the biggest release of 2012, the Nike Air Yeezy 2 officially dropped at Nike Sportswear retailers this past Saturday (June 9, 2012). With many stores electing to distribute the highly sought after silhouette through raffle, Shoe Gallery in Miami showed why it still one of the most popular stores in the country. Sneakerheads from far and wide lined up at the boutique for a chance at copping this historic release. Check out these unbelievable pictures taken the morning of the release and let us know if you were able to cop your size.
– By now, I am sure most of the world has learned that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting. The Nice Kicks family would like to congratulate the couple and celebrate the news with a quick mashup of Kanye and Kim’s most notable shoes which we have dubbed the “Yeezy Ups”. With a new one on the way, one has to wonder if we will see kids and baby sizes of the Yeezy 3.
One of our beloved KICKS ON FIRE wrote:
– Fans of the Nike Air Yeezy 2 may want to sit those lawn chairs by the door in anticipation for a third release. While nothing has been confirmed between seeing the Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / White – Cement and now this Black / Grey sample things are certainly getting interesting. Again nobody has confirmed if this is an official image or just a bit of photoshop fun but that doesn’t mean we can’t take a look and collectively speculate if we’d cop or not. So what say you? Would you line up for these?
– This week’s sneaker review is highlighted by the upcoming Air Jordan 3 “Joker” and Air Jordan 5 “Grape”, as we’ve finally been given some concrete release dates for the shoes. Our host Michelle Forbes (twitter /instagram) shows us the Nike LeBron 9 “Jokerman” by GourmetKickz, as well as Chris Paul’s Air Jordan 4 PEs in our Celebrity Sighting section.
– Kanye West has put up a pair of signed Nike Air Yeezy 2s for auction as part of the RE/CREATE New York effort to help out in the Hurricane Sandy relief efforts. West has signed a size 10.5 Yeezy 2 in the Black/Solar Red colorway, complete with a College Dropout Bear sketch (well, something resembling the bear) that will go live on Thursday, January 24. To find out more about the item and the RE/CREATE New York charity
– Love it or hate it, the Nike Air Yeezy 2 will be a surefire contender for Kicks on Fire Sneaker of the Year. Between the hype that surrounded the release of the shoe, the exorbitant prices people are still willing to pay for them and their continued presence on the feet of celebrities and athletes months after they dropped, it’s a success all the way around.
And with rumors running high that a third colorway is coming, the Yeezy 2 mania might be extending well into 2013. And with so many sneakerheads postulating what they would like to see in a third colorway to the Yeezy 2, it looks like its time for the crack staff of Kicks on Fire photoshoppers to get back to work.
For this week’s edition of “From The Lab,” the team is bringing in the best that the Air Jordans has had to offer though the years and applying them to Nike Air Yeezy 2. Be sure to let us know what you think about these creations in the comments below.
– Back in October we told you guys that Gentry Humphrey gave us hints that there were “things still in the works” for the Nike Air Yeezy 2. Today we’re getting a look at a possible release, which takes inspiration from a classic Air Jordan colorway. White covers the front end of the shoe, while black is seen on the back end. Finishing off the design is a cement grey midsole, as well as what seems to be a green, translucent outsole. Stay tuned in for more information as it surfaces.
Here is few pics of celebrities who’s rocking Air Yeezy 2 on shows and everyday life. Among those are Kanye West himself, Kim Kardashian, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber, Pete Wentz, Roger Federer, Jay-Z, Mark Holiday, Freeway, and many more:
You can find all those shoes here:
1. AIR YEEZY CANADA
2. AIR YEEZY IRELAND
3. AIR YEEZY CABANOVA